BUY ONE / DONATE ONE:
Every mask you buy from Studio Holler, allows us to donate one to our volunteer counterpart Holler! MASKFORCE. To date Holler! has supplied over 1,400 masks to healthcare providers, caregivers, immunocompromised people and other high-risk folks. By purchasing our masks, you are contributing to the betterment of health and humanity in these trying times.
These face masks are not medical grade or meant to replace a surgical mask or N95. They are intended as a contingency option for those with no access to proper PPE or are running on a limited supply. Proper use of a surgical mask is still the best way to prevent virus infection. Use these masks at your own risk.
TERMS & PROPER USE:
You are buying a reusable cloth face mask. This item cannot be returned. Please follow the instructions below to properly use your face mask and minimize the spread of disease.
- Wash mask upon receiving, before first wear. While these masks are made under hygienic conditions and all fabric has been properly washed, we are not in a hyper-sterilized facility.
- Wash (in hot water and soap) and dry your mask after every subsequent use and store in a clean and dry place.
- Always wash your hands before and after wearing your mask! If you don’t have access to a sink, use hand sanitizer before and after use.
- Do not touch the front of the mask when putting it on/taking it off.
- For people living in communal spaces (apartment buildings, etc.), put on/remove mask while inside your home. Common areas like stairwells and elevators can be high-contamination zones.
Don’t have a false sense of security!
Masks offer limited protection and only work with proper use, hand washing and social distancing.